Pimp My Broadband Contest Entry Photo

Friday, October 2, 2009

Pimp My Broadband is a contest held by DiGi which want us to share our thoughts about the broadband that we are currently using. So this is my entry for the photo section.

What can i only say about my current broadband is...
IT TAKES CENTURY TO LOAD!!

This is very annoying which i need to wait it loading and loading(slowly) white browsing web, watching youtube, playing online games etc.
And this is very waste of my time, just like more than half of my online time was looking at the loading bar.


So i create this simple poster to show that human takes few century for evolution, but it still haven finish loading because of the bad broadband.


So,


PIMP MY BROADBAND!!!

Make it loaded before human appear.



Please for me if u like this at:
http://pimpmybroadband.com.my/Gallery_Vote_Photo.aspx?ID=ec1eb73f-1b9d-4600-8737-4a8a4aa9fd41#

Also,please comment on my works so that i can improve, Thankyou~

6 comments:

Friedbeef said...

Hi, great entry. I heard some bloggers getting some nice increase in site traffic coming from the contest. Hope you are experiencing the same :)

zZzJJaCk said...

Hi friedbeef, thankyou and hope so :)

nafetS said...

nice enrty!
"THUMBS UP"

zZzJJaCk said...

lol nafets, thumbs up urself 1 la

zZzJJaCk said...

Thankyou Jing Jing~

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP